The philosophy of Natur Milano creates a new concept of cosmetics.
Our products, besides having a high quality olfactory elements, have an effect on the emotions.
Every perfume is created in order to help living a specific emotional situation, for example, during a romantic date, they can arise passion and sensuality.
This is possible through the combination of fragrances and vibrational essences that are used according to Dr. Bach’s Flower Therapy and other flower remedies. They allow therefore a better handling of the emotions.
In addition every product is made only by biological elements.
2) How did you start to develop? Was the idea to start a bio beauty products and the perfumes were just the result of creative process?
We wanted to guarantee a completely different quality, a high standard product in a field which seldom makes use of biological elements. In a field where fashion and trends are more important than quality, we wanted to create something different. It was not the result of a creative process, it was rather something that fits in coherently with our philosophy and values. Our perfumes deal with people’s emotions, which is a very intimate dimension. This dimension is not in line with chemical products that may not be safe or delicate for the skin.
3) One of your particularities is to have ‘bio’ label. How difficult it is to create a bio perfume due to the EU regulatives and restrictions?
Of course it requires a longer and deepened research. The available elements to create a perfume are, indeed, fewer, because very few aromas are bio-certifiable. This makes it more difficult to create a good product.
4) Does the bio perfume have the same quality as the regular perfume?
The quality is undoubtedly higher. Every element in our perfumes has a pure and uncontaminated nature, in contrast to the chemical elements of a not-biological perfume.
5) Adorami is a beautiful line of perfumes. Also, there are some different collections that evoke different emotions. Can you explain the concept? What is the principal message of each line?
Every perfume is designed for a specific emotional situation.
For example, Adorami is suitable for romantic dates or situations, because it helps arising passion and sensuality. Gioia can foster joy and openness in social relations, while Armonia gives calm and sense of peace which allow people to face their every day life with harmony and peacefulness.
6) What has inspired you?
I do believe that a better quality of life depends also on body and emotions care. However, nowadays, we are constantly exposed by the mass media to models and standards which we are unable to reach. Consequently we are led to lose self-confidence.
The purpose of our cosmetics is completely different. They want to achieve the opposite result, giving more self-confidence and inner strength.
7) What is emotional perfumery for you?
It is a way to improve the life quality by taking care of both your body and your emotions.
8) Adorami is about emotions and emotional perfumery. How is it possible to translate emotions in a fragrance? Is that only abstract term or it really exists?
It is definitely possible and it is not only an abstract term. Several essences have been developed in the last thirty years, according to Dr Bach’s Flower Therapy: they can have an actual effect on emotions. They are then combined with specific fragrances that also arouse particular feelings, emotions or perceptions.
9) Do you think that it is possible to create universal emotional fragrance?
It is not possible because of the huge variety of human emotions. A universal emotional fragrance would be difficult to create, because it would be undefined, while every emotional cosmetic is suitable for a specific kind of situations.
Moreover emotions, feelings, attitudes are all related to a particular area of the world and to a specific culture. A universal fragrance would not fit in such a great range of differences.
10) How do you determine which emotion corresponds to specific smell?
The essences have no smell. But they need to be combined to a specific fragrance: not every smell is appropriate for every context.
We have fragrances that are more suitable for, for example, sport perfumes, and other for love situations, etc. So every fragrance creates an atmosphere that is coherent with the particular emotion, aroused by the essence.
11) What is the “special ingredient” that you are using? From where does it comes from?
Every ingredient is special because every ingredient has its own peculiarities and features that differentiate it. Moreover they are all biological and not chemical.
12) Is it possible to translate “emotions” in other products as well – like soap, bath, shower gel?
Yes. As a matter of fact, we do have different cosmetics in three emotionelle lines: Adorami, Armonia and Gioia: We have body lotions, shower gels and soap. The line Adorami includes also a candle. Once the mix between essences and fragrances is created, it can then be used for every cosmetic product.
13) Can you shortly describe the process of making of Natur products and Adorami perfumes?
As previously said, we carefully select the elements, that are biologically grown and certified. Afterwards we create the mix with the specific essences – selected according to Dr Bach’s Flower Therapy and other flower remedies – and fragrances.
14) How careful you must be when choosing raw materials in order to maintain bio label?
The selection is a very significant part of our job. Everything must be certified and traceable.
We charge experts in the field and we have everything certified.
15) In the future, what is your plan? How do you see that the niche perfume market will develop?
Will the EU regulatives win over the traditional perfume making?
We believe that our new concept will grow in the future because it complies with our everyday life, nowadays, through the essences that contribute to create a sense of confidence and inner strength.
Thank you for reading.